ALICE Training Course…Ready, Steady, Go!
The training moment took place on August 28 from 10am to 1pm with the 4 selected trainers. The four trainers come from different backgrounds, such as communication and informatics. The training was held in seed headquarter. The training followed the path and the training materials indicated by the project coordinator and touched the following topics:
- The importance of intergenerational dialogue in the EU policy discourse
- Introduction to ALICE project
- Introduction to ALICE course
- Hands on on the training environment (Learning Unit 0)
- Discussion and plan of the following in presence session
All the trainers were already used to the Learning Management Systems moodle, so we did not encountered and technical problems, and were also very excited to start the training course and, in particular, to apply what they will learn during this year in concrete activities.