CROP: CRowdfunding Online Platform [closed]
This post is also available in: Italian
Distance support becomes social!
CROP is the first social web platform allowing a ONGs to exploit social networks’ features to find supporters for their activities, like distance support, grants, or financing of development projects.
Those who support a project wish to be in touch with the local environment, informed about how funds are spent, and able to share it all with friends. CROP makes this possible for supporters, reducing costs and optimising the organisation.
Thanks to CROP, an organisation can:
- improve supporters’ retention, thanks to a quicker communication between supporters and beneficiaries
- promote online individual or group adoptions, enlarging the supporters’ network
- decrease mailing costs thanks to the internet
CROP allows supporters to:
- choose projects or users to be supported
- activate online new distance supports, inidividually or in group, by inviting friends
- monitor actions, controlling payments’ status and receiving a payment reminder on demand
- receive online information and communications about the supproted child, centre, local organisation and projects
- communicate with the supported child and with the contact person
CROP allows you to:
- promote online and through social networks all distance support opportunities
- manage online the communication with supporters and improve it by creating a direct contact with supported children and their contact people
- control online updated payment status
- manage donations through PayPal
- ensure privacy to children
CROP is a 100% web application, which can be managed from any computer connected to the internet and through the main browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer). CROP can also be used on tablets and Android or iOS smartphones.
Write us to learn more!
Terre des Hommes Italia uses CROP in its MOLTIPLICAMORE campaign.