SEE creative session in Skopje
The first project meeting day was completely dedicated to the first design of the SEE Learning Programme on Social Entrepreneurship, and focused on program structure and content, learning materials, and case studies. This was a very intense day, where good solutions came up an an agreed-upon and sound design was produced.
Here is Alan Kay, from SEA, presenting key questions for programme design.
- Ready to go for the SEE Conference in Madrid!
- Start-up game ready. 2nd newsletter!
- Training young entrepreneurs for success in Skopje, Macedonia
- See, an exceptional dinner
- Be social, be an entrepreneur!
- Young Skopjans prepare for employment
- Micro-entrepreneurship opportunities for young mothers in Catamayo, Ecuador