Workshop on Promoting Social Business among Youth in Macedonia, 18-20 November 2013
Next week, the workshop on Promoting Social Business among Youth in Macedonia will take place in Skopje, Macedonia.
A group of more than 20 young people will take part to this workshop. Participants already started discussing and sharing their ideas and proposals of social businesses through an online platform and during the workshop will have the possibility to learn more about the topic and go further in developing their ideas. The workshop will be led by Chiara and by the staff of ZIP Institute, from Skopje.
The training is part of the project “Promoting Social Business among Youth in Macedonia” that is aimed at increasing awareness and skills for social business among two main target groups: (a) young people in Macedonia and (b) potential disseminators/multipliers. During the training we will have to possibility to test the training program that is being developed under the SEE Program project.
Potential disseminators like start-up centres, other NGOs, or employment service centres will be engaged by providing them useful training materials and resources and establishing a network of interested partners.
- Promoting Social Business among Youth in Macedonia
- 28 new to-be entrepreneurs in Macedonia
- Training young entrepreneurs for success in Skopje, Macedonia
- Young entrepreneurs start moving!
- Entrepreneurship in Macedonia
- Young Skopjans prepare for employment
- Seed participates in Global Social Venture Competition